LEAP are experts on application of the Development Industry Waste Code of Practice (DoWCoP) and provision of sustainable, value engineering consultancy services.
We prepare Material Management Plans for most of our developer clients, identifying opportunities for appropriate and legal materials reuse in accordance with DoWCoP.
Example projects include reuse of made ground on contaminated brownfield sites including former power stations and petrol filling stations, to reuse and transfer of large volumes clean natural soils arising from larger greenfield strategic development sites. Projects include reuse of materials on site of origin and transfer of soils to multiple receiver sites that have a need for material.
We can give advice on an individual site or at a strategic level, assisting clients with longer term material reuse strategies across the property portfolio.
Working with many organisations at any one time, all with differing materials requirements (surpluses or deficits of material) we are able to advise clients on potential solutions for their material requirement.
A key service we successfully provide is facilitating movement and reuse of clean natural soils between sites in different ownership – providing cost effective materials reuse solutions on multiple sites for numerous clients concurrently.
If you have a material surplus or a material deficit on your development site get in touch. We can advise on the most sustainable solution and may be able to assist with introductions for moving material between organisations.
PLC residential and commercial developers
Numerous sites within South East England
- Material Management Plans
- Qualified Person Support
- Waste Consultancy
- On Site Engineering Support and material testing services
- Verification Reports
- Value Engineering of development schemes including facilitating soils reuse between sites and developers
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Development Industry Waste Code of Practice
- Sustainable soil reuse on site and transfer of natural soils to other development sites under DoWCoP
- Reduced Carbon Impact of developments – maximising reuse, minimising use of natural resources, reducing vehicle movements
Contact our Head Office
Call on 01306 866160
Email us here
Book House, Glebelands Centre, Vincent Lane,